Calendula, also known as a pot marigold, has a lot of medical traits as it has anti – inflammatory, anti – oxidant, anti – viral properties and also a vast amount of flavonoids:
- Ok, my favourite feature is here: as a powerful antioxidant it will make your skin more radiant and even – toned and reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles. You can infuse it in a tea pot and have it as a tea or add to your ice cubes for wiping in the morning, please refer to my You – tube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buhbKDTfiTE
- It recommended for ulcers, burns, cuts, rushes.
- It helps with gastro, bladder and stomach problems (infections, generally).
- Reported to have anti - cancer properties.
- Due to a large amount of flavonoids reduce spasms and stimulate blood circulation thus lessen the crumps during the menstruation.
I always add a couple of flowers to my herb tea.